Thursday, May 14, 2009

OMG today is her day!

Today is a special day! It's McMommy's Birthday! I know those of you who don't blog out there think all of us bloggers are crazy. Well, we are! We all have this special bond that if we all ever had the chance to meet it would be one of those OMG screams to be heard around the globe! It's a relationship with other people who aren't here to judge you or even try to second guess what you're thinking. They are here to laugh, cry and worry with you all in our own little world of Blogosphere. I must say the first blog I ever read was this one. She used to have a blog roll on the side bar and McMommy was one of the blogs there! The first time I read it I was hooked! She's funny, fashionable, charming and an awesome mom and wife! She's the one who always says what you're thinking.  Today is her birthday! And believe me next year when the family and I venture to the sunny land of Florida I am going to make every effort to try and at least have some Dunkin Donuts with her! Happy Birthday McMommy!

1 comment:

McMommy said...

Tricia, you are THE SWEETEST!! A huge smile was on my face while reading this!!! We owe it all to amanda, don't we??? Love her AND YOU!!! xoxo