Friday, July 31, 2009

Kauffman Gardens

Next weekend I have a photo shoot coming up at Kauffman Gardens. Usually, the week before I head over to my perspective site and check out the lighting and colors. It gives me a good idea for placement.  Usually, I go by myself. For some reason I thought I'd take the kids. We had a good time and this is probably one of my most favorite pictures of them together. Which for some reason is always a challenge!   What do you think? My busy season is coming quickly and I welcome and constructive criticism. These were all shot with my macro lens and in Manual mode. 
IMG_0051

IMG_0035

IMG_0024

IMG_0010


IMG_0012

IMG_0009

4 comments:

Chandra said...

These are fabulous as always!

I do really like the first one of the kids together, same expression, good lighting (ya, as if I know what I'm talking about)...it's just a great shot. One that should be blown up and framed for sure!

Unknown said...

these are awesome! you've got some gorgeous little ones!

MRP said...

I think they are all WONDERFUL!! Great crispness and clarity - beautiful shots as always. ;) Your kiddos are just the cutest - real model material!!

amanda said...

lookin good mama :)