Friday, November 6, 2009

7 years old. Are you kidding me?

I can't believe 7 years ago this little thing was born. She was just a little peanut!

Photobucket


I can't believe that 7 years ago I was this large. OMG! (Have a salad or something lady) This photo is from the day we went home from the hospital.
Photobucket

Thank you Madeline for the joy you have brought our family. Thank you for being a wonderful daughter.
IMG_0200
IMG_0145

Thank you for being a wonderful sister.

_MG_2582
Photobucket

I can't wait to see what you become. I know that you'll do something amazing with your life because in 7 years you've taught us what real love is. Happy Birthday baby girl! I know you're not a baby but in my heart you will always be my baby!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Look how small she was!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELINE!!!!!!!!!

wife.mom.nurse said...

happy belated b-day to your precious girl!

Your photos capture her in a special way :)

so sweet