Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

I'm behind. We've been without daycare for 3 weeks now! Our day care provider's husband had a heart attack while they were on a trip out of town. They are ready to come back and we are ready for them to come back. I miss the structure. Any ways, here are our photos from Halloween! Madeline was originally going to be Selena Gomez from Wizards of Waverly. She changed her mind as girls do and went as a Belton Cheerleader! Max was Bumblebee the Transformer. I even participated in the dress up this year! I went as a dead bug!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ozzy Osbourn even stopped by! We are famous you know!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chandra said...

I love them! You are famous..even Ozzie stopped by!

Loved your costume!

Unknown said...

Your blog looks great!

Your kiddos are cute and your dead bug was actually cute too ;)

Ozzy on the other hand...LOL!

wifemomnurse