Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A new love and affection

Madeline has found a new love. It's not what you think at all. She's discovered the world of sports. Thankfully, she didn't take after her mom. She is definitely her daddy's girl. I was fortunate to actually be able to watch her play last night. (class is over and yes I took my test and I won't know anything about it for 3-4 weeks). That girl out ran those boys every play. She was the only girl on her team and those boys wouldn't pass her the ball. So, what does my girl do? She waits until the other team has the ball and steals it! I was so proud of her. She missed the basket but the fact that at 7 she knows what the object of the game is was awesome. It's so much more than I would have done. Next week is their big game but here's a few pictures from last night's practice.

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

What fun!!!

~Merry Christmas my friend!!!~

MRP said...

MErry Christmas!!

Chandra said...

I haven't been blogging much lateley nor reading anyone's...until now. Look at Princess...she's such a little athlete!

Give her a big hug from Aunt Chandra and let her know I'm giving her a HUGE high five!