Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pictures from the weekend!

Here are some of my favorites from the weekend! 
IMG_0032
Max never smiles when you want him too! I call him my David Bowie because he's always turning up that little lip!

IMG_0029

IMG_0028




I am trying to do some new stuff with my camera! I am going manual which is not very easy with little monkey's always on the go! Make sure to leave me your thoughts. I'm also considering starting a daily photo blog just to see how much my photography improves in a year! Any thoughts? Anyone else interested in playing along? You know you wanna!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Did Mophead get his hair cut, it looks shorter...and still darn cute!

Love, LOve, Love the last one of Mad...and as I have commented on your PHoto blog, I will gladly follow and maybe even play along!

See you Saturday, where many o' pictures will be taken as well!!!