Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tires and Reflections

This weekend is my birthday and I felt the need to do what the kids wanted. So this morning we all went to see G-Force which Madeline had been dying to see and this evening we went to the 71 Cruiser's car show! We had a great time! I am always fascinated with how shiny the cars are. I love the small intricate details. Like emblems and headlights. And the smell. Wow, they always smell so old. Like my grandpa. We had so much fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My favorite Picture of the night!


Photobucket



And a not so found farewell when it was time to go!

3 comments:

Chandra said...

Poor little Max, didn't want to leave again.

Great photo's as always. Glad you had a fun time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amanda said...

great pictures honey!!

and happy, happy birthday :)

hope all your wishes came true!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Awesome pix! And Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks for the prayers and kind words!!!