Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor day!

Today is Labor Day! A day we are all supposed to celebrate the working! And how are we spending it at the Nugen's house? By working of course! 1 load of laundry down, the kitchen is clean and as soon as this fog lifts we are headed outside to trim the buses on the side of the house. Where is hubby you ask? He's playing golf this morning but will be home just in time for lunch and a nap! Not sure what's up this afternoon? For me it's study time. I have a little more homework to do before tomorrow nights class! And, I need to type up minutes from the PTA board meeting last week. We have a busy few weeks coming up. I know my posting has gotten rather short and not always sweet! I will try to keep up a little more! But here's this weeks list of to do's:

Tomorrow: Back to school
Lunch meeting for me at the Health Department about H1N1
Class tomorrow night 6-8
Wednesday and Thursday are normal days work 7:30 - 5:00
Friday morning coffee at work with the Chamber of Commerce
Friday the Princess is performing with the cheerleaders at the Belton Pirates Football game!
Saturday is a Birthday Party

And somewhere in there I managed to sign up for two awesome charities! I'm hoping I get some people to sign up! Sooner than later! Have a great Labor Day!

2 comments:

wife.mom.nurse said...

Oh my goodness, busy , busy!!

Hang in there :)

(Today is chore day for me too :(

amanda said...

i still don't know how you do it all!!

ps - hasn't the morning fog been amazing??

pps - r u going to give us your two cents on the n-one h-one vaccine??