Friday, October 16, 2009

BHS Homecoming Parade

My little princess is now a Student Government Representative. So, we now attend more events! It's totally ok with me I can squeeze more into our weekly plan somehow right? Here are a few pictures of them walking in the parade! Go Pirates! And, go Madeline! I always said any kid who will introduce herself at the age of 3 and shake your hand has a long road ahead in politics! Well, I say go Maddie! Be anything you want to be! The world is all yours!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Litlle man working the fro while waiting on the parade! Man it was cold!

Photobucket
This little puppy kept Max in line while waiting on the parade. He was sooo cute! I'd take one in a heart beat!

Photobucket

Photobucket
(A little candy snack)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Great Job little Madeline! Love you all the time!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Madelilne Rocks it like a rock star fo'sho!

Give her a big hug for me!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Very exciting. Good for her!