Friday, October 23, 2009

Family & Fun

A few weeks ago we ventured to Wellington. Here are a few pictures I forgot to post. Happy Friday!
Photobucket
Yes, his obsession with cats continues! He still loves them.
Photobucket
Our little Jayhawk! Rock Chalking the hat!
Photobucket
This is My parents with the kids. Do you know why they are laughing? Max said chicken Butt! I guess when you are 4 that's funny!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gum chewing is a must when your ridding the 4 wheeler
Photobucket
The look of one sad little boy who's tractor won't start.

A little secret on my photos - Click on the photo and you'll be directed to Photobucket where you can visualize the photo in full size!

4 comments:

amanda said...

looks like a fun time friend :)

hope you are enjoying the beautiful weekend!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Looks like a great time. Love the energy of the grandparents :)

Chandra said...

I like the new layout!

Chandra said...

PS...I failed to mention that only Mad could make CAMO look gooood!