Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Results are in

Not the results I wanted. Not the way I had planned but it is what it is. I did NOT pass my test. When did I find out? Christmas Eve. No, I don't want to talk about it. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. To be honest, I knew after the second class that maybe I'm not cut out to be setting in a cubical looking at books all day not talking to another soul. And, sometimes you can make yourself learn something even though you aren't in to it. I guess maybe I lack that skill. I do have my poopy pants on about this and I'm only relaying it here because I simply can't talk about it right now.

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Sorry to hear that Trisha. I know how long and hard you studies for this...it just wasn't meant to be for whatever reason.

You know what...it just gives you more time to put into your photography busines!