Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little Pieces of you

Everyday I am amazed by how much you learn. Today I picked you up first and on the way to pick up Madeline you counted to 100. 100 doesn't seem like much but for me it means my little monkey isn't really so little anymore. I took these pictures of you to remember today and you the way you are.
IMG_0285
Your cute little toes
IMG_0286
Your cute little nose
IMG_0252
Your dirty little finger nails
IMG_0250
Your cute little kissy lips
IMG_0246
Your beautiful eyes.
IMG_0282
And, your favorite candy that's just you. Sweet.

4 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Wow, yeah counting to 100 is a pretty big milestone!! Growing up... better watch out mama! haha. I just can't believe how fast the time flies by. :)

amanda said...

oh i puffy heart these pics friend!!

ps - i emailed you - did i send it to the wrong act?

Chandra said...

Did you take these with your new lens? You can see every little hair and pore...that is so cool!

Unknown said...

This was amazing. What a fantastic post. I love everything about this!