Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This week...ugggghhhhh

This week has been taken over by Softball and family coming to watch softball. O and can anyone say HOT! Not Hawt as in Eric from True Blood but HOT as in OMG it's hot out here. Today, I decided for some reason since I hadn't worked out I needed to. Now, I have a community center membership where I always work out in the nice air conditioned building. Do you think that's where I went? Nah I'm gonna really sweat like a sauna! So, off to the high school track I went. Not in the evening right in the heat of the day. Now, mind you I am the person who thinks I am soooo much tougher than anyone else. I never ask for help, I don't like being fussed over and I don't like when I get attention for silly things. I'm the girl who has a heart cath 1 year ago and only took off 3 days. I'm the girl who has female surgery and only takes off 1 1/2 days. I wanna be the toughtest girl not the weakest. hmmmmmm.....


Today, I just want to crawl in a hole and ask for my mommy. It was HOT out there, it was exhausting! And tonight I am hurting.... I think I'm getting to old for this!

1 comment:

amanda said...

honey i think you need a vacation!!

and you of all people do know better - it's too stinkin hot!! take care of you!!