Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Eleven amazing years ago I married my best friend. This year I thought it would be cool to write a post about what the people who were there remembered:

Laura: (Aunt Laura) both of her girls were an awesome part of our day. Maddie Paige was the flower girl and Brayden Dawn handed out programs. What she remembers most is:

I remember rushing to get to the church to get Madison's hair fixed. I really liked the ceremony's music, and how many veggie tray's your mom had left over. It was a great wedding. Oh, and how we all wouldn't drink until Grandma and Grandpa left. And you dancing with your pop to brown eyed girl!



Jennifer Wood Bianco - Jeff was a Groomsman
Jeff and I were reminiscing. We can't believe it's been 11 years!!!....of course he was able to make a connection to sports and the Woman's World Cup finals. The game was on right up until your ceremony began. We both immediately remembered the toast and the collection of the keys. :) Then he was fuzzy about a special dance/song that was played by Frank Sinatra. Did you dance with his dad or did Mike and Jane dance to Frank?? You are correct 11 years should be celebrated!!

The answer was yes, I danced with Jeff's dad Mike to Frank Sinatra! 



Matt Williamson - Drove the farthest to make it. Chase and I knew him from Florida
The thing I remember most is how bad I screwed up your wedding music!! Nuge (Chase) asked me to handle it once we arrived and that was probably the second wedding I had ever been to. I had no idea what I was doing. The best was the hand signals he had to give me from the alter on when to start/stop the different tracks. I'm not sure if his Mom has forgiven me yet (but hopefully you guys have!
Of course we've forgiven him! 



Chandra Kraft Eidson: - Chandra was a bridesmaid
Okay, somehow I deleted your thread to your question...computer at home isn't working so I"m having to do everything through my phone which sometimes drives me insane.

Anywhoodle...what I remember most is actually the night before. All of us girls in the hotel room. We were on the hunt to find the perfect shade of nail polish(with sparkles I might add!) and when we did we went back to the hotel and had a few drinks and painted our toes! We had so much sparkle on our toes they could have seen us from space because of the glare!
Your wedding, oddly enough is kinda a blur...I remember standing up there with you and I remember driving over to the reception hall with Rob. I remember your dance (Brown Eyed Girl) with your dad there wasn't a dry eye in the place after your father daughter dance. 
We were very honored to be a part of your wedding...and congratulations on 11years honey!

Steve Caudillo - Best Man writes:
I remember the limo ride and we stopped at a crappy liquor store for more booze! I also remember that when you walked out of that church together I knew that you would be together forever. It'sbeen 11 years and you guys are still going strong. I also remember that Buck had his boy there and Dee-Dee and I loved talking to him. He was so cute.



I can't believe that tomorrow it will be 11 years. Not only am I fortunate to have married an amazing man, I have all of you as well. I am so thankful for what we have together as a couple and a family. There are so many things I remember from that day. I remember the preacher being a lil late because New Zealand was playing in the World Cup! I remember the night before there was a HUGE thunderstorm that flooded the streets of Wichita, and I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it across town to the rehearsal dinner. I remember the way the preacher said our name with his accent. It was as if our names were already 1 name. Tricir and Chase. But most of all I remember be welcomed into a new family,and friends. And the love that was felt that day is so much more today. I love Chase! Thank you for all the joy you have given me. I am so happy to call you my best friend. 


Thank you so much to everyone who participated. If you would like to still leave your memmories just leave them in the comment section. After 5 years I am making this blog into a book!

No comments: