Monday, July 12, 2010

Thinking of a makeover?

That peeked your interest didn't it? Have you been over to my photography website lately?
I had the privilege of working with a fantastic designer. Seriously, she whipped out exactly what I wanted in like No time flat! I emailed her on Saturday and by Tuesday afternoon she sent me a message via email and said go check it out... I couldn't believe it. It was like someone had taken my thoughts and put them on my blog. And, it wasn't as expensive as you think. I will be doing the family one this fall I just want to think about what I want a little bit longer. But it's coming soon! And, I think you should check it out. Tell her I sent you. I promise you won't be disappointed. Besides shouldn't we all help each other out? I remember when I was just starting in the photography world I wouldn't be where I am now without blogs, facebook, and my amazing family and clients.


Look her up!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Awesome new design! She did a great job...but I think the photogropher had something to do with it (wink wink)!