Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy November - Almost December

What a shame... I have really slacked off here on my blogging. I've got to find out how to find out how to balance all of this. I haven't figured it all out yet. Here's what we've been up too in the clift notes version:

From September - October 30th every weekend was spent at soccer games Saturday mornings. Every afternoon was spent at photo shoots. Sunday's was spent as a family day and softball. Chase and I have been playing softball in a Sunday night league since the middle of summer. Our team isn't that good but, Chase and I really enjoy it. At first we would take the kids with us since it was still summer. As time progressed we started having a sitter come over for late games. It was so much fun and we had a great season. I will say, I have really missed our Sunday night games but it's too cold and our season is over.

I learned a lot about myself and athletics. I'm not an athlete Per Say. However, I want to be better. So, we will be practicing all winter. Since my little Diva girl is a softball DIVA at the age of 8 she and I will be having lots of fun sessions at the batting cages. I assure you, next spring I will be hitting it out of the park! Or at least in the outfield!