Tuesday, December 21, 2010

True Happiness

As I set here at my desk, 4 days until Christmas... 3 days until Santa comes I wonder, what are you all thankful for this year? Are you happy? Are you sad? Are things going in the direction you hoped they would at the years end?

I myself have been blessed this year. I don't think I have ever been so joyous, honest to goodness happiness! My family is healthy, amazing and my photography world has taken a sky rocket to the moon. I sometimes feel as though it's not real it's still just a vision! I'm so thankful for an amazing family. Amazing friends that I wouldn't be who I am without them. I have tried to really step back this season and watch and enjoy the season. To enjoy my children and not live life as if each page needed to be a blog post and I must tell you it has been amazing. I know it doesn't make the grandparent's happy sorry. But, somethings just have to be felt and lived!

I hope you all have an amazing holiday with your loved ones and enjoy the true happiness that is family. Because, no matter what it's your family and a memory is what you make it!