Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a Whirlwind!

This weekend was great! We had a blast and I promise to post a few pictures. But, tonight as many of you know is our favorite night of TV so there was no working on the blog! This week will be a whirlwind. Tomorrow it's back to work, and back to school night! We are so excited about who Madeline's teacher is. We know her and last year she received the volunteer award. What a wonderful thing to teach the kids! Then Tuesday is the big day! Back to school and back to a normal schedule. Chase and I will both take Madeline to school Tuesday and pick her up that night! Last year we started a new tradition of going to our local soda shop for ice cream. We can't wait for this! It's were we find out all the happenings of the day! I will certainly post her interview after class Tuesday night! So, if it seems I've been a little MIA? I have been. Not because I want to be but because I'm a mom!

1 comment:

Chandra said...

Whoo Hoo! Hope Madeline has an awesome year!