Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2

First off let me say Thank you for all the support you guys gave me today. I was so nervous about posting those pictures.

No picture today I quickly ran out of time.
Today, I did really good.
Breakfast: 1 breakfast square - 110 calories
iced tea
Lunch: Greek yougurt with blueberries and 2 TBSP of granola
Snack: Fresh cut watermelon
Supper: 1 Turkey and cheese sandwhich with whole wheat bread
6 blue corn chips with some fat free salsa
Snack 1 lowfat yougurt with 1 TBSp of Natural Peanut Butter
I did manage to drink all 8 glasses of water today, along with iced tea. NO coffee. I wasn't sure I would make it through that but I did.
I did 45 minutes of Weights tonight and then 1 hour of Zumba. I was a sweaty hot mess when I left there and it felt GGGRRRRRReat! Now my arms are so incredibly sore I hope I can lift them up tomorrow. Theresa helped me out tonight which was great. I hope she keeps pushing me at this rate. Tomorrow night I am going to try and run provided the weather holds up! As for right now I'm off to shower and get to bed. Tomorrow I'll post my measurements! I don't know if that's a good thing of bad! We'll find out!

No comments: